The University of Edinburgh - Data Science Training in Health & Bioscience
Ed-DaSH is a Data Science training programme for Health and Biosciences. The team has developed workshops using The Carpentries platform on the following topics. See workshops for dates and registration details. All workshops will be delivered remotely.
- Computational workflows
- Unix, Conda, Nextflow/Snakemake (4 days)
- Open science, FAIR principles [Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable], and data management
- FAIR in practice (4 half days)
- FAIR for leaders (1 day)
This work was supported by UK Research and Innovation [grant number MR/V039075/1].
- 17 - 20 May 2022, High-Dimensional Statistics with R, Sign Up HERE
- 24 - 27 May 2022, Introduction to Machine Learning with Python, Sign Up HERE
- 31 May - 2 June 2022, Workflows with Nextflow, Sign Up HERE
- 7 - 9 June 2022, Workflows with Snakemake, Sign Up HERE
- 14 - 17 June 2022, FAIR in (biological) practice, Sign Up HERE