The University of Edinburgh - Data Science Training in Health & Bioscience
Ed-DaSH is a Data Science training programme for Health and Biosciences. The team has developed workshops using The Carpentries platform on the following topics. See workshops for dates and registration details. All workshops will be delivered remotely.
- Computational workflows
- Unix, Conda, Nextflow/Snakemake (4 days)
- Open science, FAIR principles [Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable], and data management
- FAIR in practice (4 half days)
- FAIR for leaders (1 day)
- Basic and intermediate statistical skills  (4 half days)
- High dimensional statistics (4 half days)
- Machine learning  (2 days)
1 Developed by teams funded by the Software Sustainability Institute ↩
This work was supported by UK Research and Innovation [grant number MR/V039075/1].
- 28 - 31 March 2023, FAIR in (biological) practice